Monday, September 15, 2014

Memories of Grandma

My sister and I at my grandma’s house.  I don’t have many pictures of my childhood so this is very precious to me.  When I look at it, it brings back memories of wonderful times at grandma’s house.
I have many found memories of my times at grandma's house. I remember her teaching me to crochet, and playing games with me such as Pokeno and monopoly.  I remember she grew her own mint in her garden and made me her famous mint tea.  She's gone now, but she left me a heritage full of fun, laughter and a feeling of being loved! 
Always and Forever Grandma!


Urban Stitchez2 by Anna Aspnes
Nobodys Fool Template by Southern Serenity
Rust & Roses by Raspberry Roads Designs
Discovery (lace) by Rosey Posey
Dinner Party by Brandy Murray (tie plaid)

No comments: