Sunday, September 4, 2011

Art of Italy

My vacation in Italy this year I was able to take some photographs of the art of the Masters, what an inspiring time that was for me. It amazed me to think about the statues they created with just the simple hand tools they had and made them so life like.

One of the sketches I took a picture of I blended into one of Christina's background papers, making a unique background to start my work of art. The other is a picture of the virgin Mary holding Jesus, this was taken at St. Peters Cathedral in Vatican City, Rome, Italy.


Authentic Artistry III, Entire Collection by Christina Renee available at Scrapbookgraphics
Authentic Artistry by Christina Renee available at Scrapbookgraphics
12 X 12 ShowCase FotoBlendz Layered Template No. 2 by Anna Aspens available at Oscraps
Brushed Alpha by Birgit Kerr (Retired)
Fonts: JellykaSaint-AndrewsQueen,TempusSansITC



No comments: