Sunday, February 10, 2019

Until We Meet Again

I believe that life begins at conception, so when I miscarried my precious bundle 28 years ago I felt such an enormous loss.

This is for all those mothers who lost a little one and wonders who they could have become and what life wouldbhave been like to have them a part of your family.

Journaling:
Until we meet again I want you to know
how much you were loved. Your father,
big sister and I loved you from the
moment we found out that you would be.

When the Lord in His infinite wisdom
took you to be with Him, we grieved for
our loss here on earth. But we knew in
our hearts we would one day get to meet
you!

I wonder now and then what you would
have accomplished here on earth, who
you would have blessed with your presence
and what lives you would have changed!

So sweetie when we meet again know that
my arms will be the first to enfold you
as I whisper, I love you forever and always!

Mom

Supplies:

Rachel Jeffries
Shine Bright
Silent Battles-Grief
Jan 19M3 - Artistry
Eucalyptus
Silent Battles

JUst Jamie
Starry Night

Forever Joy
Believe

Natalie Designs
Pink



No comments: