Friday, January 4, 2019

Anna Color Challenge 01.04.19 - 01.17.19

Everything by Anna Aspnes
AP Anew
[ link ]
Magic Sprinklez1
[ link ]
Gold Paint Overlays No1A - Retired
Around the Clock No 1
[ link ]
Warm Glow 8
[ link ]



Process: Chose the BW photo for the dramatic effect, placed on a black backround amd merged the two. Started playing around with some of the gold paint and placing it in various areas to see what worked best. For the gold over the eyes I used AP renew transfer 5 and changed the blend mode to Multiply. I followed the same procedure for the other gold paint. I added the Anew striped paper beneath the photo and masked the photo layer, I used the gradient tool set at about 30 opacity level on the photo layer to bring in the paper underneath. I added sparkles and wordart to finish up the piece.

No comments: