Saturday, September 1, 2018

Selfie - version 2

Okay honey, ready set smile.  Wait where do I Iook?  How come there is no flash..

Okay honey, one more time are you ready?  Really!!! you are still not looking at the camera correctly.....LOL  Two newbies trying to do a selfie, in the first picture hubby is not getting it, second picture hubby still is not getting it and I look pretty frustrated by the whole process!!!!

Selfie Newbies for sure. I thought it would be a good time to get a picture of Jim and I this morning before going to Christmas Eve services.....We are so not good at them, Jim was squinting and wondering why there was no flash in the first one. The second one he still didn't know where to look and I look like I'm irritated....not good pictures, but we laughed about them all the way to church. It felt like one of those commercials of old people trying to figure out the new laptop and not realizing they were recording everything they were saying while trying to figure out the darn thing.....hee hee
Soco Simply Clean No 5
Mommyish - xsandox
sahindesigns-tablefortwo-paper01

No comments: