Saturday, May 5, 2018

May Template

Thank you Jana for the awesome May template:


Process:  Turned off all the layers except the frame for the picture.  I knew that I wanted to play up the angle of the frame so I decided to do a slight out of bounds technique.  I found the photo and duplicated it, the first one I clipped to the photo layer, the second one I placed a mask under it and clipped the copy of the photo to it.  This created the OOB illustion.  I then found a photo of this cute little girl and extracted her placing her on the steps and added some shadows to ground her to the scene, I also toned her down by adding a gradient mask and reducing the opacity so she blended into the scene a bit better.

I added one of Anna Aspnes papers for the background, started turning on some of the layers and played with them to fit the color scheme I had going.  To finish it off I added elements and some brushes to grunge it up a bit.....love how it turned out!

Supplies:

Janna's (2worlds) free May template

Anna Aspnes
Artplay Flock (paper4)
Artplay Party - brush
Artplay Blossom - word transfers
MultiMedia Hygge1
Artplay  Heartland (flower)
Journey Wordart Mix (beaded thread word path)

No comments: