Saturday, February 28, 2015

What's Holding You Back

I found this picture on the Net, it’s taken from the Freedom Memorial in Philadelphia.  Right away I just knew I had to scrap it.  It spoke to me of trying to break away from the bondage we impose on ourselves and it got me to thinking about what kept me prisoner and why.  What keeps me captive and crippled at time is Fear of Failure.  It’s hard for me to go outside of my comfort zone, for example there is a position at work that is open and my fear of failure is keeping me from applying.  My current supervisor says I’m just as qualified for it as anyone.  What is it I fear, probably not living up to their expectations?  Not learning as fast as I think I should, letting my bosses down.  There is a whole set of reasons I think about, but bottom line is I FEAR FAILURE…..


Industrious by Laithe Designs
Paula Kesseling Old Metal Alpha 2
By Anna Aspnes
Script Tease Life Overlays 2
Stained Edge Overlays 2
Sparkle Edge Overlays 1
Foto Blendz Overlay 6
Label Transfer Clipping Mask

No comments: