Saturday, November 1, 2014

Carving Memories

My granddaughters Kaitlyn and Sydney carving out the pumpkins.


Anna Aspnes
Artsy Layered Template #167
Autumn Elegants (background paper)
Vintage Halloween (various elements and transfers)

Alpha used for word “OUT” in kit Wander by Rosey Posey

Fonts
Simply Glamorous (used a stroke to thicken font) used on word “carving”
Mom’s Typewriter used on word “memories”

Process:  I started with Artsy Template #167 and turned off everything but the frames and masks to add photos.  Added photos, they were a bit bright so I darkened them by using the blend mode "multiply" and adjusted the opacity so the photos were not too dark.  I added the background paper that was best suited to the coloring of the photos, added the title and various elements.  I did end up turning on some of the template layers that I thought would add to the layout.

No comments: