Thursday, June 12, 2014

All about Me

Anna Aspnes wanted to highlight her CT's so I created not one but two layouts.  I couldn't make up my mind which one I wanted to submit.  So you get to see both of them.

My name is Fran and I live in San Jose, CA with my husband of 13 years.  Between the two of us, we have 5 children, all grown, and 9 grandchildren.  I am a Payroll Technician by day and scrapper by night.

Most of my life I’ve done some sort of arts and crafts projects. I started paper scrapping about 9 years ago because I wanted to surprise my stepson with an album of the school plays he performed while in High School.  I was looking for some ideas for scrapping his pages I came across some online scrapping sites. *Oh wow, you mean I can do this digitally and not have to worry about cleaning up the mess!*  I was hooked from the very beginning.

I already had PSP8 on my computer and loved to play with it, and with the help of some online tutorials, I learned how to put my PSP to work to create some digital layouts. So here I am 9 years later, now upgraded to Photoshop CS5, still playing and loving it.

Anna’s products are so inspiring to me. She does all the creating so I don't have to! I think my favorite aA product are the FotoBlendz clipping masks.  I use one of them almost every time I create a layout…

My favorite all time movie is the Time Machine. When I first saw it as a young girl it shaped my love of time and travel stories. I also love to read. My current read is the Divergent series.

My favorite quote comes from Mother Teresa, “We ourselves feel that what we are doing is just a drop in the ocean. But the ocean would be less because of that missing drop.”  It’s a reminder to me no matter who you are you are worth something, YOU make  a difference.

No comments: