Sunday, April 27, 2014

Risa - 5 months


My youngest granddaughter Risa has been such a blessing to our family, she brings us so much joy and laughter.

Everything by Anna Aspnes

ArtPlay Beautiful
http://www.oscraps.com/shop/product.php?productid=10008432&cat=383&page=1
WaterColor FotoBlendz No. 3
http://www.oscraps.com/shop/product.php?productid=10008448
ArtsyKardz Beautiful Day
***Coming Soon***
ArtsyKardz Beautiful Day 6X6
***Coming Soon***

Process: Clipped picture of Risa to one of the WaterColor FotoBlendz, the picture had a lot of green from the yard in the background, I didn’t want to over power the layout so I masked out the FotoBlendz mask and started painting some of it out so the grass wasn’t showing.  I wanted to add more of the pink color to the layout so I used one of the transfers above the photo and painted out some of the color around Risa’s face and clothing.  For the tulips I used the brush and used a pink overlay to make the outline of the tulips more of a darker pink.  Used a watercolor brush to add color to the flower.  Added the bow and adjusted the color using “color adjustment” mode to make it fit my layout better.  Finished off by adding some artzyKard transfers to add a bit of green and also added splatters.

No comments: