Thursday, March 13, 2014

Welcome to My Home



Everything by Anna Aspnes
FotoInspired Double Template No 54
Artplay Home
ArtsyKardz Home
4X6 ArtsyKartz Home
Home No 1
Welcome to my home!  A place where I find peace and comfort after a long busy day at work.   My house is on a corner lot and has lots of space for the grandkids to play in.  The flowers are from my backyard and come into bloom each Spring, the buds are already starting to shoot up.
When you come in the front door the first thing you see is my dining room, hang a left and there you have the living space.  The kitchen is one of my favorite areas, it’s big enough to accommodate our big family during various gatherings.  It seems like everyone is always congregated around the island and partaking of the food that is usually set on it. 
Of course I had to have a picture of my coffee pot to show you, it is one of my must haves in the morning, it gets me going and ready to face the day.  The entertainment center dominates the family room and holds some of my favorite collections, angels, books and family pictures.  I’ve included a picture of the chair I sit in to watch TV and to create my layouts.  The photo of the backyard is what I see as I sit in my chair, of course I had to include my beloved laptop, where all things good are created.  My husband asked me just last night, “If your laptop and me were sinking to the bottom of a lake, which would you save?’  I told him, you of course, I can always replace my laptop, but you are irreplaceable.”  He said “Good Answer!”
 

 
 
 

 

No comments: