Sunday, December 4, 2011

Thankful

The last month or so have been difficult for me to remember to be thankful and grateful for who and what I have in my life. I struggled with myself to see the positive, especially the last couple of weeks. You could say I was having a pity party all by myself, I even felt like The Gringe. I decided that I needed to write down what it was that I was grateful for and in everything the one thing that stuck out was FAMILY! When things are bad or good they are the ones that have your back and stick with you....I'm so grateful for their unconditional steadfast love. This is a picture of our children, minus Stefanie (my daughter), grandkids and Nana back in 2008. We've added a couple of grandkids since then. ; >)



True Blessings by Sue Cummings available at Oscraps https://www.oscraps.com/shop/product.php?productid=29008

No comments: