Thursday, April 1, 2010

Always Walk To

My daughter and her husband have been in missions now for over 5 years. During this time I've only seen her a handful of times. Once a year she would stay at my house for about a week, at the end of that time, it was always so hard to see her leave....I just wanted "One more day" of her being here with me....this kit was just perfect to use and put my thoughts on paper.
Journaling:
My darling daughter, As I was taking the picture of you and Isaac walking along the boardwalk, I couldn't
help thinking you are always walking away from me. I was really saddened by it, because when you are gone I miss you so much!  The next day you shared your pictures of Morraco and told me how much you love the people and what God is doing in their lives.I realized then, sweetheart you are not walking away from
me, but you are walking TO what God has called you to do!  Always walk tall and may you always be walking TO!!!

Studio Rosey Posey's latest kit ONE MORE DAY, was perfect to be the backdrop for my special layout.  As soon as I saw it I knew I would scrap this......

No comments: