Sunday, April 19, 2020

Mask

4-16-20:  Time for our bi-weekly shopping.  While grocery shopping this lady kept telling us "6 feet", we couldn't figure out what she meant, we kept our distance from everyone.  I wonder if she meant Jim and I should be 6 ft apart???  With that being said, wearing the bandana  I felt like a bandit ready to rob the place.  I also had trouble breathing with it on and was getting hot and felt I was beginning to hyperventilate.  I was so releaved to get outside and pull the bandana down so I could breath again.  After grocery shopping we went to Target to get some personal hygiene and household items.  I made it to the checkout counter and had to have Jim finish the packing of items while I stepped out to get some fresh air.  I hope the masks we ordered come soon, not sure if I can take wearing the bandana again.
AASPN_ArtPlayPaletteMagoa_ArtsyPaper1
AASPN_WaterColorFotoBlendz3_2
AASPN_ArtPlayPaletteInkling_Lace
DistressedFrames5_3
AASPN_ArtPlayPaletteAble_String
AASPN_Covid-19WordARTMix1_WASociaDistancing

No comments: